6.1.12

New in || H&M Knits



Last week i went to H&M to see if there were any nice items in their special sale.
Looking at the baby-department was a huge dissapointment, couldn't find anything nice for my the princess.
What i did find were those 3 knits i really wanted to take home with me, comfy but still nice looking.
Also they're easy to combine, for example with a blouse underneath and tight jeans .. can't wait to wear them!
I was looking for a mint green sweater for quite some time and alltough it was not on sale, this one was only €14,95 =)

3 comments:

  1. Leuke knitwear. Succes met bloggen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the green sweater! :)

    P.s. U are welcome to check out my fashion blog anytime! Thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment,hope to hear you again sometime ♥♥♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...